Sr. Finance Manager APPLY NOW
Your Key Areas of Focus (KRA)
Create smooth flow of accounting with reporting finance manager on Tally, MIS & other management reports
- Process documentations and certifications – will have to ensure that all processes are appropriately documented and periodically certified by team members on a regular basis.
- Statutory Audits – To plan and statutory audit within aggressive timelines and ensure zero non compliances or disqualification
- Proactively provides updates on laws and regulations that potentially impact the business
Finance Budgeting and Control
Understand company goals and build detailed plan with deep dive on working capital requirements, profit goals and Inventory
With Channel Partners
Financial control over omni channel partners - To lead the book close efforts, Optimize the close processes and reduce the time to close the books. Access risk of bad debt and proactively work to avoid them.
- Online Sales and Reconciliations
With Internal Working Capital
Funds allocation & collection - for working capital from various banks
- Working Capital Control (Debtors, Creditors & Inventories), Analysis MIS & Critical Analysis , Monthly & Quarterly reviews with Annual Budgets & Forecasting, P&L, Preparation of Cash Flows & Fund Flows Forecast Cash Flow Positions & Related borrowing needs, Advise CEO on liquidity aspects pertaining to short & long - term plan.
- Coordinate with Business finance team – Analyze financials, provide insight in to the numbers and drive Management presentation and analysis
- Create mindfully planned inventory control mechanism, work with planners and buyers to ensure inventory buying and selling goals are clearly laid. Regularly monitor leakages and give management suggestions to enhance inventory position
Qualification & Experience
- Chartered Accountant with 3-4 years of experience in direct to consumer businesses.
- Excellent accounting and compliance knowledge
- Knowledge of preparing consolidated financial statements
- Knowledge of getting audit done from Big 4
- Exposure to designing, review and testing of Controls
- Apparel & Fashion